Please view the following file from the Interim Director of Education, Helen Morgan-Rees.
To support the staggered start times and reduce congestion at entrances and exits, we ask that you bring your child to the correct gate on time. These are on one of the 4 streets surrounding the school. Please check the Class News Tab or Class Dojo for more details.
- Gate 1 Trafalgar Place Single Gate
- Gate 2 Trafalgar Place Double Gate
- Gate 3 – Kemble Street
- Gate 4 – De Breos Street
- Gate 5 – Waterloo Place (back double Gate)
8:30 am – 3:00 pm
1 /2 H – Gate 3
1 /2 L – Gate 1 & 2
1 / 2 B – Gate 4
8:45 am to 3:15 pm
LFP M – Gate 4
LFP R – Gate 3
4/5 J – Gate 1 & 2
9 am – 3:30 pm
3 /4 N Gate 1 & 2
3 /4 T Gate 3
5/6 D Gate 4
5/6 E Gate 5
We are really looking forward to welcoming the children back from next Monday 29th June 2020. Just in case you have missed any of our communications about re-opening, we have sent:
– A letter regarding the ‘bubbles’ with information about the bubble day including drop off and collection arrangements. For those who have said yes to returning, you should have already have received an e mail via School Comms regarding returning days and times. If you have not, please contact your child’s class teacher via Class Dojo.
– A letter from the Director of Education which includes confirmation that the end of term is now 17th July 2020
– A link to our Schools Reopening page with the following tabs:
• Latest re-opening news
• Swansea Local Authority Consistent Principles
• Brynmill Primary re opening FAQs (regularly updated)
• Translated letters from LA for re-opening
Later this week, teachers will be sending out a ‘Coming Back to School’ Booklet aimed at preparing the children for their return to school. We very much hope that this booklet will help address any anxieties your child/ren might have about what school will be like when they return.
We are also preparing a presentation with information on daily routines including handwashing and promoting the 2 m rule. The link will be sent out in due course.