A big thank you to everyone who has supported Children In Need today.
Attendance – Congratulations to Y1/2B with 98.8% and to Y3/4D with 98.2% attendance this week. Llongyfarchiadau
Cycle Training – Our Y6 children had the opportunity to do some cycle training this week, and gained Level 1 or Level 2 certificates in Cycle Proficiency.
After School Clubs
Monday – Chess
Tuesday – Mad Science
Wednesday – Choir
Wednesday – Cross Country
Y5/6 Residential – The cost of the trip has been set at £160.00, there is a meeting on Thursday (22nd) at 3.30pm with a presentation on the trip, and the chance to speak to the teachers who will be going.
Fri 23rd November – Y5/6M Class Assembly
Eco Club – Monday 26th November – After School Club until 4.30pm
Movie Night – The tickets for the PTA movie night on 29th November are going fast, please call into the school office or send £5.00 in an envelope if you would like to attend.
Xmas Fete – The PTA Christmas Fete is on Thursday 6th December, letters are being sent home asking for donations of items for the hampers or tombola games.
Choir/Carol Aid – Mr McCoy has kindly offered to run choir and Carol Aid in Mrs Howard’s absence. Carol Aid is at Pantygwydr on Fri 7th December.
Parking – As you are probably parking around the school is a problem. However, we repeat our request that that you:-
– please do not park on the double yellow lines
– please do not park on the zig zag lines
– please do not park in the residential bays
– please do not go the wrong way down the one way streets
– please do not take it upon yourself to confront anyone, we would prefer it if you went through the proper channels, i.e. contact the civil parking enforcement officers 01792 635959, or our local PCSOs on 07825430377 or 07469907939.
Our PCSOs and civil parking enforcement officers are aware of the problem and are monitoring the situation.
Reception Parents – Individual Meetings with the teachers will take place on Monday 10th December (Mrs Roach) and Tuesday 11th December (Miss Maliphant) between 2.00pm and 5.00pm. Appointment letters will be sent home in due course.