In the Autumn Term we will be covering the following Whole school projects:
*Diversity. *Growth Mindset *Anti-bullying. *Expressive arts.
As a KS2 Phase, we will be covering the topic of How has Swansea changed? We will also have a week project following the interests of the children in class.
Questions for you to discuss:
- What do you know about the history of Swansea?
- Why is Swansea so diverse today?
- Where might you find evidence of the history of Swansea?
If you have any items (e.g. books) that you believe might be linked to this topic and would support learning, then please bring them in to class
- Please can reading books be returned at least once a week. Pupils are involved in a range of other reading activities in class but it is important that pupils can practice at home. We encourage that all pupils enjoy reading and listening to stories at home.
- Please can your child bring a pencil case to school with a pen, pencil, rubber and ruler.
- PE Kit is required for all lessons and should include clothes that can be left in school. If your child is unable to do PE for a medical reason, then a note must be provided.
Y5/6D – Wednesday
Y5/6E – Thursday
Y4/5J – Tuesday
Y3/4T – Wednesday
Y3/4N – Thursday
Assembly themes include Diversity. New beginnings. Rising to challenges. Autumn colours. Sukkot Harvest. Anti-bullying. Places of worship. Remembrance. Forgiveness. Christmas.
Rights of the term:
- Your right to an education. Article 28.
- You right to a good standard of living. Article 27.
- Your right to be safe. Article 19.
- Your right to follow your own religion. Article 14.
*Don’t forget year group meetings will on Tuesday 17th September 2:30 pm & 5:30 pm