In the Spring Term we will be covering the following Whole school projects:
*Internet safety * Welsh week * British Science * Spring Festivals
As a KS2 phase, we will be covering the topic of What a Wonderful World.
Questions for you to discuss:
- What impact have humans had on our natural world?
- How has our planet changed?
- Where might you find natural or man-made wonders of the world?
If you have any items (e.g. books) that you believe might be linked to this topic and would support learning, then please bring them in to class
- Please can reading books be returned at least once a week. Pupils are involved in a range of other reading activities in class but it is important that pupils can practice at home. We encourage that all pupils enjoy reading and listening to stories at home.
- Please can your child bring a pencil case to school with a pen, pencil, rubber and ruler.
- PE Kit is required for all lessons and should include clothes that can be left in school. If your child is unable to do PE for a medical reason, then a note must be provided.
Y5/6D – Wednesday
Y5/6E – Thursday
Y4/5J – Tuesday
Y3/4T – Wednesday
Y3/4N – Thursday
Assembly themes include Growth Mind-set, Going for Goals, Chinese New Year, St David’s Day & Easter
Rights of the term:
January: Article 29 Right to be the best that we can be
February: Article 2 All children have rights
March: Article 7 Right to a name and a nationality
April: Article 24 Right to food, water and medical care