In the Summer Term we will be covering the following Whole school projects:
*Well-Being Week * Enterprise Week * Transition Week
As a Y3/4 Phase, we will be covering the topic of Disaster Zone and we will also have a 2-week project following the interests of the children in class.
Questions for you to discuss:
• What do you know about natural disasters?
• How do we impact on our natural environment?
• Where was the most recent natural disaster?
If you have any items (e.g. books) that you believe might be linked to this topic and would support learning, then please bring them in to class
• Please can reading books be returned at least once a week. Pupils are involved in a range of other reading activities in class but it is important that pupils can practice at home. We encourage that all pupils enjoy reading and listening to stories at home.
• Please can your child bring a pencil case to school with a pen, pencil, rubber and ruler.
• PE Kit is required for all lessons and should include clothes that can be left in school. If your child is unable to do PE for a medical reason, then a note must be provided.
Y3/4J – Monday
Y3/4N & Y3/4D – Thursday & Tuesday
Assembly themes include: The Dot, Charity, Special places and celebrations, Gwasanaeth Cymraeg, Special books e.g. Bible or Qu’ran, Values, Healthy Body, Healthy Mind, Topic, Here comes the Summer, Right to relax and play, Changes (SEAL), Leavers.
Rights of the term:
Right to food, water and medical care
Right to find out things and share what you think with others
The right to life and to be healthy
Right to relax and play
Thank you for your continued support,