In the Spring Term we will be covering the following Whole school projects:
*Internet Safety Week * Welsh Week * Science Week * Outdoor Project * Spring Festivals
As a Y3/4 Phase, we will be covering the topic of Blood, Bones & Gory Bits and we will also have a 2-week project following the interests of the children in class.
Questions for you to discuss:
- What do you know about the human body?
- Why is being active and eating healthy important to our bodies?
- Where are all the different organs positioned in our body?
If you have any items (e.g. books) that you believe might be linked to this topic and would support learning, then please bring them in to class
- Please can reading books be returned at least once a week. Pupils are involved in a range of other reading activities in class but it is important that pupils can practice at home. We encourage that all pupils enjoy reading and listening to stories at home.
- Please can your child bring a pencil case to school with a pen, pencil, rubber and ruler.
- PE Kit is required for all lessons and should include clothes that can be left in school. If your child is unable to do PE for a medical reason, then a note must be provided.
Y3/4J – Monday
Y3/4N & Y3/4D – Thursday
Assembly themes include: Going for goals, Perseverance and Focus, Chinese New Year, , Prayer, Awe and wonder of Nature & Topic, Taking on a challenge (GM), St.David’s Day, Taking Risks (GM), Practice makes perfect (GM), Relationships, Asking questions (GM), Easter.
Rights of the term:
- Your right to be the best you can be. Article 29.
- All children have rights. Article 2.
- March/April Your right to a name and nationality. Article 7.